Pages

15 October 2012

The Candle..

                                                                   THE  CANDLE

When I have no anchor..
And be drifting like a captain less ship 
Along with tides of life..,
He becomes my anchor...!

You know , who He is...?
A little wick of candle..
Burning steadily with in,
The temple of my heart...!

As years passes by.., 
And fade and fell down as ages
Along with me..,
Still....
The candle is there,
Throwing out its gentle flames..
To lit up my humble life...!

Though there are times.., 
When it wearily burns...
With a sad look on its face,
As in sympathy,
Sensing my numbness...

And console me with a healing touch,
Like a lullaby...! 
Like a good night kiss...!
And I'll sleep comfortably,
With faith of a child
On its mother,
Clinging to her bosom...!

I don't want to part...,
From the candle which I adore
Even in my slumber, 
For its my whole life's blessing...!

Like the silent moonlight,
It envelopes my life...!
And never fails to be steady...
In any strong wind,
Though I,ve bourn many storms...!

No matter how long...
Or how dark the passages be,
My light will be with me..
Ready to burn itself to ashes....
In order to guide me,
Un to my destination...!

Its like a pillar...
A pillar of strength....!
Even when burning, 
And bleeding inwardly,
It radiates the warmth...
And showers blessings,
Through an unsung lullaby...!

When emotions overwhelm.,
And tears flows silently...
Yet....,
The eyes, smile and blink..
A message of love and understanding...!

I look at me in amazement,
How a frail soul could bear,
All the brunt of life smilingly...!
But, 

I know the answer...!
When I'm frail and weak..
He stands with me..
Majestically strong...!
And warm me and cheer me up,
With flames of his burning heart...!

And..,
It seeps through me..,
Like life water through ,
Veins of a plant...!
And make me strong...
To fight...,
Growing of any weed ling,
To ruin my faith in sustainer...!

In those steady gentle flames,
Which will never blew out..
I seek and find...
The friendly glow of confidence
That pulls me up...
To tie my hands,
With hands of god...!

And nothing hurts me..
When the peace I seek..
Seeps through me..
When I rest my soul,
With all my trust... 
In His hands...!

Glory to you..!
O '' Cherisher.. and sustainer.. 
Of all humble seedlings...!!
Glory to you...!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment